Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ministry of Juicer - Violent Review

No, no. The review isn't violent. That's just what this E-liquid is called. From Ministry of Juicer, this flavor has risen in popularity in the recent months. I myself, had gone through about 10 30ml bottles in the last 2 months!



The white label and light green contents are easily recognizable and popping up everywhere in vape stores. It smells absolutely fantastic out of the bottle. Fragrant lychee notes with slight hints of guava (noticeable when vaping) is very nice to vape. This had been my all-day vape for weeks. The strong lychee aftertaste and strong cooling effect is refreshing and unlike anything I've tasted before.

Long-term:
This particular juice is kind to coils, with minimal gunking, common to sweet, fruity flavors. My only gripe about this is consistency. One particular bottle of Violent tasted different and seemed as if it was burnt, even with new coils and wicks.
I would still recommend this flavor, though. Let's just hope inconsistencies don't happen to often!

Verdict:

Primary Flavors: Lychee, Guava, Menthol
Flavor: 7/10
Vapor Production: 6/10
Throat Hit: 6/10
Cooling Effect: 6/10



1 comment: